Do you want to get your press release approved for AP News? There's no need to hire a publicist – you can do it yourself! Just follow these simple steps from Tik Toker Agnes Zang:
1. Keep it simple and straightforward – make sure your press release is easy to read and understand.
2. Keep it newsworthy – your press release should be interesting and relevant.
3. Follow the guidelines – check the AP News website for submission guidelines and requirements.
4. Include a catchy headline – make sure your headline is attention-grabbing and informative.
5. Make it visually appealing – use images, infographics, or videos to make your press release more engaging.
6. Proofread and edit – before you submit your press release, make sure it is free of errors.
By following these simple tips, you can increase your chances of getting your press release approved for AP News. Good luck!
This is the "wpengine" admin user that our staff uses to gain access to your admin area to provide support and troubleshooting. It can only be accessed by a button in our secure log that auto generates a password and dumps that password after the staff member has logged in. We have taken extreme measures to ensure that our own user is not going to be misused to harm any of our clients sites.
We are an award-winning platform that caters to small businesses, content creators, and resellers, offering them the opportunity to enhance their content’s reach through its robust ecosystem. Businesses can submit press releases, share their personal or business brand’s narrative, announce new products, and leverage social media for broader distribution. We help expand your reach & assist you accurately gauge the effectiveness of your public relations efforts that fortifies your brand identity.